Following five successful editions of ACI’s Digital Utilities Europe, the 6th edition of will be taking place in Rotterdam, The Netherlands on 13th & 14th September 2023.
Digital Utilities Europe 2023 will be taking place on 13th & 14th September 2023 in Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
The conference will once again bring together key industry stakeholders for two days of exchanging perspectives, learning and excellent networking opportunities with your peers to address current challenges of the digitisation in the utilities sector. Join us in Rotterdam to receive expert insights on business cases, financial aspects and technological advancements in the industry through latest case studies, discussions and interactive networking sessions focusing on innovation and technology, cyber security, customer experience and much more.
To view the agenda please click here >>
Key Topics Include:
- Trading Markets
- Exploring Changing Business Models
- Operational Focus: The Digital Era
- Addressing the Challenges of Cyber Security and New Innovations for The Future
- The Importance of Customer Experience and Anticipating Their Expectations
- An Insight into Electrification
- Utilities’ Approach to Data Analytics and Management
- The Benefits of Data Sharing in Digital Utilities
- Smart, Sustainable, and Decarbonisation Innovations
- A Look at The Future of Digital Utilities
- Breaking Down Costs and Funding
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Mark Ossel, Vice President/Board Member, Networked Energy Service/OSGP (Conference Chair)
- Matthijs Van Der Weg, Digital Strategy Lead, Alliander
- Michael Semrau, Managing Director, E.on
- Jeroen Scheer, Leader Digital Innovation and IT Manager Power Technologies (AI), Shell
- Jo Dalton, Partner, Pen Test Partners
- Rainer Bachmann, CEO, E-E Consult GMBH
- Jan Bartos, Senior Specialist for Digitalisation, CEPS
and many more…
Smart-Grids.PL Reader Discount Available!